-A A +A

Residential Care Worker


Note: You must have a Class 4 driver's license and be registered with the BC Care Aide Registry to qualify for this position.

Job Summary:

In consultation with the residential manager and program director, the residential care worker provides nursing assistance, personal care, community leisure programs, companionship, housekeeping duties and support to individuals with a brain injury living in a group home, while providing a safe, natural, clean, home-like environment. Encourages the residents to be as independent as possible and to achieve an active, productive and rewarding lifestyle, by working side by side with the residents, implementing positive, creative experiences to enhance residents quality of life.


  • High School diploma
  • Must have current BC Registered Care Aid number
  • Current Emergency CPR A / First Aid certificate for community care facilities
  • Class 4 drivers license required
  • Recent related experience working with the disabled population in a group home setting
  • Recent related experience in behaviour modification techniques

Contact information

Cheshire Homes Society of BC
101A-3920 Norland Avenue
Burnaby, BC V5G 4K7
Tel: 604-540-0686
Fax: 604-540-0684

Have a Question?

Call: 604-540-0686
Fax: 604-540-0684
Email: admin@cheshirehomes.ca

Or fill out the form below.


User login